What is Reiki?
Reiki is an energy healing technique that allows the therapist to channel energy into the clients energy field to activate the natural healing process of the body and restore physical and emotional well-being, not just cure the symptoms. Conditions that have taken years to manifest in the physical body may take a series of sessions to be brought back into a healthful balance . Reiki can also you deal with pain, release emotions attached to physical symptoms and help the individuals ovrall healing process.
Benefits of Reiki
Reiki works directly on restoring the balance on all levels and directly on the problem and condition instead of just masking or relieving symptoms.
- Dissolve stagnant energy and promote natural balance between mind, body and spirit/li>
- Increase energy levels
- Create deep relaxation and help the body release stress and tension
- Clear the mind and improve focus
- Accelerate the body’s self-healing ability
- Aid to better sleep
- Reduce blood pressure
- Help relieve pain
- Assist the body in cleansing itself from toxins
- Support the immune system
- Help spiritual growth and emotional cleansing
- Promote creativity
- Compliment medical treatments
Reiki can also benefit conditions by helping you deal with pain, release emotions attached to the symptom and help the healing process.
Some of the conditions Reiki can treat are:
- Skin conditions
- Back problems
- Low SelfesteemWhen you have cancer or chemotherapy
- Before and after surgery
- When pregnant or trying to become pregnant
When do you have a Reiki Treatment?
Reiki does not have to be a stand alone treatment. It goes hand-in-hand with many others.
Reiki is beneficial:
- When you are ill and want a relaxing treatment;
- When you need to boost your energy levels;
- When you have cancer or chemotherapy;
- When you are going for surgery (before, during , after);
- When you are in the hospital;
- When pregnant or trying to become pregnant;
- Compliments other therapies